Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /homepages/7/d256905532/htdocs/clickandbuilds/GastonGalaxyVolleyballClub/wp-content/plugins/sportspress/includes/class-sp-player-list.php on line 240
SA – Service Aces are a service attempt that directly results in a point won. A service ace is awarded to a player:
(1) If the serve strikes the opponent’s court untouched.
(2) If the serve is passed by the opponent but cannot be kept in play (i.e. the ball is not in control).
(3) If the referee calls a violation on the receiver (i.e., lift, double hit).
(4) If the receiving team is out of rotation (i.e., overlap).
S – Sets Played is the number of sets participated by the player.
K – Kills from an attack attempt that directly results in a point won. A kill is awarded to a player any time an attack is unreturnable by the opposition and is a direct cause of the opponent not returning the ball (i.e. the ball is not in control), or any time the attack leads directly to a blocking error by the opposition. Also included are any volleys, digs, overpasses and downballs that directly results in a point won.
E – Attack Errors from an attack attempt that directly results in a point lost. An attack error is charged to a player whenever an attack or attacker:
(1) Hits the ball out of bounds.
(2) Hits the ball into the net resulting in a four-hit violation.
(3) Is blocked down by the opposition to the same side as the attacker, and cannot be kept in play as a direct result of the block.
(4) Goes into the net.
(5) Is called for a center-line fault.
(6) Is called for an illegal contact on the attack.
(7) Is called for an antenna fault.
(8) Is called for a 3-meter (10-foot) line violation.
(9) Is called for a thrown ball or an illegal hit during an attack attempt.
(10) Digs or volleys the ball out of bounds or into the net when not under undue pressure.
TA – Total Attacks
A – Assists
B – Blocks
DIG – Digs
PTS – Total Points Won. Points are calculated as: Points = Kills + Service Aces + Block Solos